EPOS Link - Manage Stock Levels in Actinic EPOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When using the above the upload time dramatically increases.....switch it off and wallop!! upload time is dramatically reduced.

I remember bringing this up last year sometime and was sort of told that it would be sorted in future releases

Any news?
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Hi Bun,

Please could you confirm what versions of Business and Epos you are using?

Thanks,

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy D View Post
      Hi Bun,

Please could you confirm what versions of Business and Epos you are using?

Thanks,

Andy.
      Hi Andy

I'm using Business 9.2 and EPOS 3.06. It seems to be the 'Checking HTML Pages' that are dragging

Comment

Hi Bun,

I was going to suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of business but of course you’re already on it. EC has to check the stock levels to put on the html pages before uploading them so it’s not an instant process and of course its upload time depends on how much stock you have set up on Epos. I have informed our development team and I will post back any feedback as soon as I receive it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy D View Post
          Hi Bun,

I was going to suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of business but of course you’re already on it. EC has to check the stock levels to put on the html pages before uploading them so it’s not an instant process and of course its upload time depends on how much stock you have set up on Epos. I have informed our development team and I will post back any feedback as soon as I receive it.

Thanks.
          Very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X