Quantity Discount error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity Discount error

I created a quantity discount of 3 for £15. I put four different products in that promotion that vary in price - £5.49, £5.99, £6.49 & £6.99. I want the customer to be able to select any three combination of these (e.g. 3 of the same price, 3 different prices, etc.) and get them for £15. When I test it with three of the same it works fine. But when I choose other combinations, it comes up with the following:

1@£5.99
    1@£6.49
    1@£6.49
    discount of £2.97
    total amount due £16.00

I can see each of these products under the promotion and it is showing 3 under the quantity and £15 under the retail price. I am running 3.06/latest version of Actinic EPOS. Can anyone give some guidance on what I am doing wrong?

btw - I just checked another identical discount type but with 3 for £10 and it works with various combinations. Not sure why this one isn't working.

Mike
    new user of a week!
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

I figured it out. I had selected 'Multibuy' instead of 'quantity discount' as the promo type. I put in the quantity as 4 and then in the retail price field I put the cost of three of the items. When you hit pay it discounts the total by the cost of one item resulting in what I wanted.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Working...
    X