Date format wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date format wrong

I placed an order on 12/11/08, using EPOS in the usual way, and the order appears in the 'stock in' screens as expected.

The unusual thing is, when I look up a product in the 'products' window which is contained within this order, the date shows as 11/12/08.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what has caused this?

Thanks

Is this not a problem then?

I guess from no replies, that this is how it is, and it's not a problem?

Comment

Date format wrong

Hi,

Please can you tell me if this happens all the time or was it only on that specific order?

Thanks,

Andy

Comment

Update

Hi,

It doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened with at least two of my orders (from different suppliers).

Thanks

Nick.

Comment

Reviving to find out if this was ever resolved? On my main product tab I can have a last ordered date of 09/11/10 - which in the UK one would assume to be 9th November. However on the stock in/out tab it shows the correct date of when the stock was booked in of 15th September.

When the day goes over 12, the main product tab shows the correct date format (i.e 24/10/10 which is the correct date of last order which was 24th October).

The date on the stock in/out tab is always correct - it's the last ordered date on the main product page which can't make up its mind whether it's US or UK format.

Cheers

Helen

Comment

Assuming you are using Win XP, In Control Panel open Regional and Language Options, the setting should look like those in the attached jpg file, for the Regional Options and Advanced tabs.

When I had a similar problem, on the Advanced tab, in Code Page Conversion table, I found that the check box for 10000 (Mac-Roman) was ticked but greyed out.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to clear the problem, and ended up restoring the whole system from the restore disks, this did clear up the problem, but was a bit OTT as a solution.

Hopefully, your problem is just an incorrectly set option on one of these tabs.

Cheers,

Dave Jackson
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave

Yes, I also have this - but there are also loads of other checked/greyed out boxes and just as many which are checked but not greyed out.

I assume that it is only the one you mention which causes the issue and should not be checked? As you say, the solution is rather excessive so does anybody at Actinic Towers care to comment?

It's really irritating and I have misinterpreted data on more than one occasion because my default setting is UK date format, but it turns out a particular product has randomly used US date format for date last ordered (and this can be months out from the correct UK date).

Cheers

Helen

Comment

Working...
              X