Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all and help with report?

Hi to all,

I have just purchased actinic Epos and business v9 with the plan of having all the stock from my retail shop both in Epos and online with the eccomerce.

I have swapped over from quickbooks from the pos aspect and so far have found no way of importing my 600+ products over so am in the long and slow process of adding my prodcuts to epos one by one.

The main problem I now have and I hope can be advised on a fix is, I have around 200 products in my shop that I need to tag so that at the end of each week I can run a report of sales by item and have it list all items sold with takings etc, Then run the same report again but excluding the 200 items I dont want showing in a report,

Does this make sence?

If so is it possible and how?

I have spent many hours looking thru these forums and it seems to be a great community of people helping each other out,

Thanks in advance oh and Happy New Year to you all

Anthony

Epos link

Why not get intouch with the guys at Epos Link, they do bespoke reports and utilities for the Actinic Epos system.

www.eposworld.co.uk

Originally posted by Anterweb View Post
    Hi to all,

I have just purchased actinic Epos and business v9 with the plan of having all the stock from my retail shop both in Epos and online with the eccomerce.

I have swapped over from quickbooks from the pos aspect and so far have found no way of importing my 600+ products over so am in the long and slow process of adding my prodcuts to epos one by one.

The main problem I now have and I hope can be advised on a fix is, I have around 200 products in my shop that I need to tag so that at the end of each week I can run a report of sales by item and have it list all items sold with takings etc, Then run the same report again but excluding the 200 items I dont want showing in a report,

Does this make sence?

If so is it possible and how?

I have spent many hours looking thru these forums and it seems to be a great community of people helping each other out,

Thanks in advance oh and Happy New Year to you all

Anthony

Comment

Working...
    X