Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESPAY any opinions?

Hey everyone,
    I am considering going for YesPay as my card transcation option but i was just wondering can anyone tell me what the final costs are? Is it only a pay monthly fee and nothing else? I've already got the Chip and Pin terminal ready to go but just looking for some info on what the systems like and if its worth it?

Originally posted by Modhvadia View Post
    I am considering going for YesPay as my card transcation option but i was just wondering can anyone tell me what the final costs are?
    Either try YesPay themselves or you could ask on a forum where this option can be used, with actinic it cannot.

Comment

Either try YesPay themselves or you could ask on a forum where this option can be used, with actinic it cannot.
      Are you sure of that Lee, note this has been posted on the EPOS board.
      See links below.

http://www.actinic.co.uk/news/060815.htm
      http://www.actinic.co.uk/epos/chip-and-pin-solution.htm
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Indeed, never noticed it was an EPOS post, apologies.

Comment

I used to have a barclaycard supplied machine lost more sales with it than it made.

I made the decision to change to YesPay several months ago. I own the machine so after 10 months it's paid for itself no further rental payments.

It works of broadband which I us in the shop anyway and so I don't need an extra phone line like Barclays said I'd need to fix the problems I constantly had with their machine.

I did use a 3rd party broker to get me the best deal on transactions with a compatible service provider and would use this again. YesPay is just the software that lets your machine talk to a bank so yu still need a card payment service provider (I forget the technical term) such as Streamline.

Best thing I did - no more lost sales and card transactions are almost instant not like waiting for the old feckless dial up fax modem type we had previously.

Set up with Actinic help was very quick.The only niggleI have is the number of buttons you have to pressto take card payment on the tender screen as opposed to cash sale seems a bitlong winded. Having said that I personally would recommend switching to this system.

Comment

Sorry didn't fully read the question you asked - you own the terminal - you pay YesPay a fee for using thier software - you still need a card payment service like streamline.

I worked out after 10 months I was better off and with not losing sales holding on to customers who previously walked out (I'll go and get a cash) and never ever re-appear using the old machine.

Comment

YESPAY any opinions?

Hi

We have used yespay for 18 months and are generally happy with the service the cost is £22 per till per month and is a 3 year contract their servers do go down now and again which stops you taking card payments but this is very few and far between so generally 9\10

Hope this helps with your decision

Regards

Steve
              Steven Morgan
              Cosmetics4u
              http://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

Comment

YESPAY any opinions?

Hi Jay

Actinic and the Yespay interface works very well together. You may also be interested to know that Actinic can make setup simple from helping with the initial paperwork through to remote installation.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Working...
                X