Update products from EPOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update products from EPOS

Apologies if this has been covered, but I've trawled threads and can't see it, however I may be having a thick day/week.
    Running Business 9.0.2 and EPOS 3.07. Finally got round to establishing link and seems to work. Business can see EPOS and can populate EPOS with products. Alter product quantities in EPOS and Business alters accordingly, however, as I read it, if I put a new product in EPOS and tick in "select products to export to Ecommerce" it should populate Ecommerce with the new product.
    As you can guess it isn't. I've tried all the help menu's and looked through the forum. I'm either reading it wrong or have missed an essential part of the process out. Any help would be appreciated and again apologies if this is a glaring mistake.

I am also having this problem and would appreciate any help on it, I have added 3 new products to EPOS but when I have tried to export them to my online store It all goes belly up.

Comment

I have moved this thread to the Actinic EPOS section now.
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by fireworkstore View Post
        Apologies if this has been covered, but I've trawled threads and can't see it, however I may be having a thick day/week.
        Running Business 9.0.2 and EPOS 3.07. Finally got round to establishing link and seems to work. Business can see EPOS and can populate EPOS with products. Alter product quantities in EPOS and Business alters accordingly, however, as I read it, if I put a new product in EPOS and tick in "select products to export to Ecommerce" it should populate Ecommerce with the new product.
        As you can guess it isn't. I've tried all the help menu's and looked through the forum. I'm either reading it wrong or have missed an essential part of the process out. Any help would be appreciated and again apologies if this is a glaring mistake.
        Hi,

After selecting the products, are you then creating a file to export through Epos\ Data \ Export Product Data to Actinic Ecommerce. Once this file is created you then need to import through Business 9.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Yes I am doing it this way,

The problem is with the import, I either end up deleting all my current products and only having say the 3 new ones or evreything just going pips up,

I need to know the correct procedure for adding say 2 new products from epos to bus9 without breaking it all

Comment

Working...
          X