Loyalty points in Epos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loyalty points in Epos

Can anyone explain to me please how to use the loyalty poiints system in Epos.
    I dont seem to be able to redeem the points off a customers shopping at the time of sale.

Although i understand for the points to work you need to set up a customer account, (Done that)
    I do not offer a pay on account system, the customer pays there and then for there shopping, but can you still reserve and build up loyalty points for each regesterd customer and then one day when the customer wants to redeem them towards there shopping simply click a button to redeem and deduct the value from the total of that days shopping total?

When i currently click on redeem it dose not seem to tak off the total.

Anyone know what to do here as the help files do not seem to explain this very well

Thanks in advance.
    Simon

Loyalty points in Epos

Hello Simon,

I’ve had a look and there isn’t a way to redeem the loyalty points at the point of sale. You could use the customer account just to keep track of customer loyalty points and at the time of them wishing to cash them in you’d just need to redeem them and then pay that amount off via Account payment and then the rest however they would like to pay. It does mean that you have to come away from the sales screen to get into customer accounts and then go back to the sales screen so I can understand it would be much easier if they could be redeemed from the sales screen. I will add it to the Wish List.

Thanks

Andy.

Comment

Working...
    X