Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the Account ID Card

HI,
    Just a question about the printed ID Card on the Customer account section.
    Is there a way to Edit the text on the card?

EG: I would like to change the text at the top of the card from:
    (Account Card) to (OneStop Club Card)

Is this possible to do?

Many thanks
    Simon

Changing the Account ID Card

Hello Simon,

Unfortunately these can’t be edited although it’s been asked before and has been added to the ‘Wish List’.

If you weren’t to upload customer’s photos, you could put your logo in the place where the photo goes. If you don’t have a logo, you could create a small jpeg which has your store name written on it.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy D View Post
      Hello Simon,

Unfortunately these can’t be edited although it’s been asked before and has been added to the ‘Wish List’.

If you weren’t to upload customer’s photos, you could put your logo in the place where the photo goes. If you don’t have a logo, you could create a small jpeg which has your store name written on it.

Thanks

Andy
      Yes I have done this for the logo but It’s fairly small and wanted to change the name of the card to One Stop Club card as I will be using it as a loyalty card.
      As actinic for the moment dose not offer a loyalty points system the only other way is to use the (Account card system) and set up a customer account for each customer and set a % discount as a incentive to shop with us.
      The card is not very interesting and cant change anything on it so may have to think of creating a card in Coral Draw then cutting out the barcode and sticking it to the card before laminating it.
      Its allot of work for something that could be quite simple if there was a way of changing things in actinic.

There is only one real problem i find with actinic is its versatility to be able to customise it to how you need it to look and functions to do for you in the way you need them.
      Every shop and business has there own way of working and needs.
      I think if actinic was more user friendly for customizing sales screens, Function buttons, Screen size and other settings such as the (Account Id Card) Actinic would be extremely good. Currently this lets actinic Epos down as many other systems have these functions and its a real shame that Actinic can not (Currently)
      I hope and pray Actinic look into this seriously as the rest of Actinic epos is very good and this is the only big part that I’m sure many people with or thinking of having Actinic would find very useful and sort allot of issues with certain problems.
      I will wait with great anticipation to see if this happens.

Comment

Working...
      X