Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch Screen Compatability

Hello,

Just a quick query..... Does anyone know what touch screens are or are not compatiable with Actinic EPOS 3.07?

or even better the best (cost effective if possible) touch screen to be used with 3.07?

Thanks.

Any Windows XP (and I guess Vista - dunno about Win 7) compatible touch screen should work, as the touch part is effectively emulating the mouse, so as long as its drivers are loaded into Windows, then it should work with any application, as its just a replacement mouse on the screen - I would suggest.

Elvo do some great all in one PC/Screen solutions, so the pc and screen together, which keeps it neat and tidy in the shop.

Comment

We bought at 17" tft screen (not widescreen) and a tft panel off Ebay that connected in via USB. All-in cost about £135, that was about 18 months ago and never had any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno- View Post
        Elvo do some great all in one PC/Screen solutions, so the pc and screen together, which keeps it neat and tidy in the shop.
        I think you might mean ELO.
        Paul
        Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Originally posted by kapow2009 View Post
          Hello,

Just a quick query..... Does anyone know what touch screens are or are not compatiable with Actinic EPOS 3.07?

or even better the best (cost effective if possible) touch screen to be used with 3.07?

Thanks.
          Hello

Actinic supply the ELO 15D1 EPOS SYSTEM

For more information on the system please see Epos System Details and also Actinic Epos System

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Thanks In the end we ended up getting a brand new one off ebay for £150 works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
            X