Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking EPOS to Ecommerce

We currently have Actinic EPOS Solo and Actinic Ecommerce - unlinked

We're now considering the Actinic EPOS Network software for our new shop.

Basically before I call Actinic Sales, I wondered if any members had any success stories of linking the two?

My main concern is that EPOS and Ecommerce are currently populated but 'unlinked' and the effects linking the two will have

I bought a Dell PC and then just their till hardware package. A bit of difficulty setting it up as I am not an IT person but within a day we were up and running. We use Actinic Business Client V9 and EPOS 3.10 and the link works fine. If you aren't more than a one store/one till shop, then network may be more than you need.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Thanks Mike.

So you run both EPOS and Ecommerce off the same Dell computer?

Because the till is so busy, we thought having EPOS network would enable someone to enter Stock In and general maintenance, without disrupting the actual till computer.

Comment

Hi Jo,

It is far easier to have a back office PC set up for business and epos network. This way your till operation is not disrupted.

Please give me a call on 08451294800 option 1 for sales to discuss further, we can work out a price for you to get the system you need,

Regards,

Andy Porter

Comment

Working...
        X