Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Product Data Feature......

Hi,

I have just downloaded the general release of the EPOS Version 3.10, but the Import Product Data is greyed out under the data menu.

Is there any reason for this? I presumed the new import feature was available to EPOS Solo aswell ? or was I wrong to asume that? I use Office 2007 would that be the reason it is greyed out? do I have to use a older version of Office?

The main reason I downloaded the new update was for the new import product data feature, its pointless me having downloaded it it I cant use the product data import.

We are running EPOS Network and have MS 2003 and didn't have any issues. Word of caution - replace of data is a bit scary. It means replace entire database. I tried to replace one item and it deleted the entire database with this one item. It is like replacing a Word document you edited and then deleting your hard drive! Stick to update if you get it working.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Import Product Data Feature......

Originally posted by kapow2009 View Post
      Hi,

I have just downloaded the general release of the EPOS Version 3.10, but the Import Product Data is greyed out under the data menu.

Is there any reason for this? I presumed the new import feature was available to EPOS Solo aswell ? or was I wrong to asume that? I use Office 2007 would that be the reason it is greyed out? do I have to use a older version of Office?

The main reason I downloaded the new update was for the new import product data feature, its pointless me having downloaded it it I cant use the product data import.

Hello

The import function is available to all Epos licence users so it ought to be highlighted and not blanked out. Please try a re-install of the Epos software as it may have skipped a part during the original installation.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy D View Post
        Hello

The import function is available to all Epos licence users so it ought to be highlighted and not blanked out. Please try a re-install of the Epos software as it may have skipped a part during the original installation.

Thanks

Andy
        I re-installed the epos software but still the Import Product feature is still greyed out please advise further.

Dave

Comment

I have just upgraded to V3.10 and went to try out the import feature and mine is also greyed out. any help on how to get it working?
          Also when I do get it working will it allow me to add a new supplies catalogue of products in one go?
          Will it do this every time I take on a new supplier?
          Kind regards

Paul Greenslade

Light & Sound Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Light&Sound View Post
            I have just upgraded to V3.10 and went to try out the import feature and mine is also greyed out. any help on how to get it working?
            Also when I do get it working will it allow me to add a new supplies catalogue of products in one go?
            Will it do this every time I take on a new supplier?
            If you have solo then its not available to the solo license EVEN thought I got told several times by actinic before and after 3.10 was released that it WAS.

Comment

I do have the Solo license. So it's only available if you have a network version then. Whats the point of adding it if all versions can't use it?
              Kind regards

Paul Greenslade

Light & Sound Ltd

Comment

Unfortunately the product import only works in Network or when the software is evaluated.

It will be added to 3.11 Solo, I don't have a date as to release as of yet so please watch this space.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X