Just setting up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just setting up

hi i am just starting to build both an epos and ecommerce store, i am starting with the products on epos so i can create the barcodes for each product etc and wondered when you export them to the web site does it follow your
    "epos content tree" or how does it drop the products in

cheers in advance for any help on this, i have 8000 products to laod and dont want to be redoing it lots and lots of times lol

also will it export the pictures as well, and if so if i was to change a picture would the link update this in the online store as well ?

It follows the categories - 0, 1,2,3 but does not use the department field. Because we didn't know this we started everything at the department level and now need to go back and change everything so that department is actually category 0 (in EPOS it is listed as 'category'). Hope that helps.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

okay so do i need to create matching "trees" or will it just create the "tree" when exporting it from one to the other

cheers for the help on this

Comment

It will automatically export the categories for you so there isn't a need to do anything in Ecommerce. Are you familiar with how you export/import process?
        Mike
        www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

no unfortunately not lol, this is the first system of this style i have used im a guy and this is a lot more indepth with features than that site lol

Comment

Working...
          X