Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost Price

I wonder if someone can help me as maybe I am misunderstanding something:

I am booking stock in using the Stock-In screen and using add and lookup; prices often have gone up so we change the Pack Cost and then the retail price to keep margins the same, we then book stock in.

If we then go to the products page the retail price has changed, I can see that the Last order cost per item has changed; in the stock in/out tab the last entry has the new cost price per pack however the product sceen is still showing the old cost price per pack.

If I then go back to stock-in and scan the item, it is bringing up the old price per pack. This does not seem right to me, or am I missing something.

Can someone help me, we are using the latest software V3.10.

Many Thanks

Not sure what is causing it but a fewsuggestions:

1) Go to your sales screen > MENU > COPY DATA FROM SERVER and select UPDATE. Perhaps you have a couple pc's that are networked and this data needs updated from the server to the local pc?
    2) Try closing the screen your on and go to the main screen. Often I change cost prices, go to another tab in the product screen and then come back to find the cost has reverted back. if I close and go back to the main screen and then back into the product screen, and look up the product, the new cost is reflected. Perhaps it is updated but you need to close and go back in.
    3) I know it is live, but make the cost change in the view screen and then go into the screen and look up the product and see if the change has 'taken'. View is live but works well with making the changes 'permanent'.
    4) Try exiting and restarting!

I find some odd things as it relates to the data changes I make. I think this is due to data residing in different tables - although you see them on one screen, the data in those fields may be located in different tables in the database.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Working...
    X