Having trouble with setting up my EPOS system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble with setting up my EPOS system

Hi every 1 we have just purchased the new epos system and are having real trouble setting it all up we have got email support but we still end up having to work out the problems for ourselves as any 1 else had trouble setting up the till or can any 1 offer any help

Rgds Vicky

If you take a little more time to explain any issues, you might find more people who have experienced the same jumping in to help you. It's rather vague just to say problems, someone could write for half hour about the issues they had and then you say 'oh no we've not had those problems, but thanks anyway'.

Comment

Sorry for being vauge but my head is spinning i honestly thought that you bought the till scanned in stock and it came as an inventory for what you have

At the speed we are going adding stock it will all be replaced with new stock by the time we have it inputted

Rgds Vicky

Comment

Hi Vicky,

You'll probably get a better response if you post in the EPOS section of the forum.

The rest of the forum tends to be read by the ecommerce guys and we don't really know much about the epos side of things.

Mike

PS. You should get 30 day free telephone support and I would think the best way to input stock data would be from a file such as excel. Actinic are usually pretty good with 'getting started' guides, did you not get one?

More info: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/epos-support.htm
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Actinic will do a data import for you at the onset. After that there is an import function built into the software. You could also do the data import entirely yourself using this. Actinic will give you the file and tell you which are required fields and should tell you what variables for those fields are required (i.e. cannot be blank, must be a S,Z,E [tax codes], etc.). Give them a ring and they'll get yo headed down the right path to avoid frustration here. Welcome to the forum.
          Mike
          www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Working...
          X