Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Ecommerce orders into EPOS

Hi,
    I'm rather new to using Ecommerce, and I'm not sure quite what to expect....

I've just imported a completed order from Ecommerce into EPOS; payment has been received in full from our customer via Actinic Payments, and I was expecting to see some kind of entry in the tills z read scrren. However, there is nothing there.

Am I barking up the wrong tree, or is there something wrong with my setup?

Many thanks.

Nick.

It will show in the product information in the Audit Tab, but not on the Z read as this only shows sales via the POS.

Comment

Thanks Mark,

I did wonder whether that was the case with the z read.

I've just looked at the customer account in EPOS which was imported with the order, and the product purchased and the shipping paid show as two separate lines under the 'purchases' tab.

Out of curiosity, I entered the EPOS sales screen, and recalled the order to see what it looked like in the sales screen.

Having done this, the two lines previously shown in the purchases tab vanished. In fact, I could find no trace of the order, other than recalling it by tx number in the sales screen.

I decided to reset the z on the till to see whether the information became visible again.

The till I've got EPOS link running on is not used for sales instore, so as expected there was no sales / tender information in the z screen. However, for some reason in the 'sales tax total' box there was a figure which doesn't seem to relate to anything and there was no breakdown in the 'sales tax totals' box above it.

I reset the till, and the details which had vanished from the customer account screen returned.

I can't see that I'm ever going to need to recall a customer order into the sales screen so I doubt this is ever going to cause me any trouble, but has anyone lese noticed this, or is it peculiar to my system?

Also, seeing as this computer doesn't get used for sales, up until just now the z has never been reset. Is this a bad thing to do, or is it OK for z not to be reset?

Many thanks for your help

Nick.

Comment

Working...
      X