Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Freezing

Hi,

Has anybody had the situation where you are uploading the web site to the server using Actinic Business and you get a red EPOS symbol in the bottom right hand corner, in the area where you would normally see NUM for number lock.

At this point when I get the red EPOS symbol the upload freezes. The only way I can see to get the web site to upload is to temporarily untick the connection with EPOS in business and re enable it when I have done.

Anybody else had this problem?

Regards,

Nigel

Upload Freezing

Hello Nigel

That red EPOS symbol will usually appear if one of the settings within the EPOS Link Configuration isn’t correct. If these are correct and you can complete a connection test then it may be that there is a firewall blocking communication.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Thanks Andy.

It is more likely the Firewall, what should I check to allow an exception through for the EPOS link?

Nigel

Comment

I am getting a similar issue the same freeze on my system BUT I dont get the red EPOS box warning. If a transaction is done on the till it just freezes the following EC update, and I have to X out of it, restart, sign in, and upload again, been going on for weeks and is with EC Support, hopefully now they have moved to EPOS support as we are now looking at alternative products for multi-channel as getting tired of it working against us. Let us know if you are offered any solutions.

ScottyDog
        www.edgeandwax.co.uk
        Edge & Wax
        Ski & Snowboard Workshop

Comment

Working...
        X