Chip & Pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chip & Pin

Has anybody used chip & pin attached to EPOS?
    We use Epos and a separate PDQ machine but was wondering how what you thought of it and how easy or not was it to set up?
    Kind regards

Paul Greenslade

Light & Sound Ltd

Chip & Pin

Hello Paul

Actinic EPOS integrates with YesPay so that when your customer chooses to pay with card, the YesPay interface appears on the EPOS screen and guides you through the payment process. I’ve attached a few of screenshots which shows you what it looks like.

Please call Actinic Sales on 08451294800 (option 1) for information on Chip and Pin Installation Services.

Thanks

Andy
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Andy,

Just to clarify (i will probably also call) i still keep my card machine which gets attached to my pc but yespay deals with the transaction via broadband?
      Kind regards

Paul Greenslade

Light & Sound Ltd

Comment

Chip & Pin

Hello Paul

Actinic/YesPay uses the Verifone Secura Chip & Pin terminals. The terminal needs to connect via a serial com port.

I can't confirm that Actinic\YesPay will work with used terminals or any other kind than these.

The terminal processes card transactions via your broadband connection.

To arrange the YESPAY service agreement and get the current pricing for our Verifone Secura chip & pin pad please contact Actinic sales.

Thanks

Andy.

Comment

Working...
        X