Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Buy + Sales History errors.

Morning.

Multi Buy. We sell an item for £3, buy 4 for £10.00, all works well when selling. But yesterday we had to do a refund but the till calculates the amount due to customer as £12 and does not build the discount back into it.

I did raise this 2 years ago, and there have been at least two new releases of the software since

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36477

Also just noticed our "history" tab in the product file has suddenly lost data ? 2007 and 2008 are complete, 2009 only March shows individual product sales history, and 2010 also only March.

Example the YTD figure for one product says "68" but the monthly totals shows "Jan 0, Feb 0, March 2".......we have not as yet fixed with the Hotfix for the problem we were all struck down with on Saturday, so have 3.06 installed.
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Multi Buy + Sales History errors.

Hello Mark

I have raised the issue regarding the promotion refund with our development team. I can understand you’re frustrated about this. Please change the price of the sale at the end of the refund as a means to workaround the issue.

Regarding the other issue noted, please tell me if this has changed since upgrading to 3.10? If not then please contact epos support.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Refunds are rare Andy in this particular sector, but none the less it is a known problem that really should be addressed.

The loss of sales history, I am not sure when this occurred.
      www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X