EPOS Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPOS Reports

I have just discovered the reporting section and printed off a monthly sales report. However, the column headed Cost is just showing zeros. Could someone please advise where cost prices should be entered to enable this report to work. At the moment my margin is 100%!

I had noticed on Purchase Orders that no prices show, so perhaps this will be the same reason?

We are using Actinic Business and I enter the price and cost price in the product details.

Thanks
    Lynne

We enter the price and cost in the product details page as well and dont have this problem. How did you enter the products? have you entered any through the product file screen (the + add) button? They should work the same way but it might sort the issue for you. Also, look on the view screen to see if there are costs showing there. you can scroll through the column fields by the 'slide' bar at the bottom. pardon if I assume ignorance just don't know what you know about EPOS.
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Hi Mike

Thanks for replying. You are correct in assuming ignorance - I know very little!! We enter products in Actinic Business and then use the Actinic-Epos link to transfer them. I assume you mean the View screen in Epos? I have just looked and the Cost column is empty. The RRP column has figures in it which I assume come from the Price field in Actinic?

Lynne

Comment

I think there are only 6 fields (or about) that transfer from Business to EPOS. We started with EPOS which is very robust for product information. So we intend to maintain product info there as we havent started online (next month!). Where do you keep all your product data? You could export all the data out of Business, 'massage' it to then fit the criteria for importing data (via the wizard) into EPOS with a csv file. You then would manage the products in EPOS. There isn't an optimal solution here. Start with Business and the data is stuck there. Start with EPOS and the data is stuck there. I think managing the data and inventory in EPOS is a better option do to what is stored there. Give actinic a call and explain what you want to do and they should be able to give you options - linking, where to manage data, how to move it across, etc.

Hope this helps.
        Mike
        www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Comment

Thanks Mike. I was hoping for an easier solution, so I will now have to do some serious thinking!

Lynne

Comment

Working...
          X