EPOS Can't Add UP Correctly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPOS Can't Add UP Correctly!

Since the error on 10th April and upgrading to the new 'fix' my EPOS system has been unable to add up. Each sales is added up correctly but the amount added to the sales total is incorrect. During the days the sales the EPOS largely add up correctly buy on occasion add crazy numbers to the sales. The Z report is incorrect. The only figure that is correct on the Z report is the user totals. Actinic has suggested I change the till number but this only worked for a few sales before Actinic got confused again. Any ideas?
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

I also had the same problem but i only noticed it on one item (barcode) priced at say £25.00 put 2 amounts of the same in the total would become £50.01, very strange, the problem did go away but i am wary of it repeating itself on other items, then of course customer complaints that i dont want.

I have also had items (barcodes) deleted from the system or just vanish and that is a major pain also.

Comment

Hi Ghome,

Did you ever get this problem fixed as i seem to have discrepancies with cash on the z reads.

Comment

I had to clear all the data base entries reating to sales figures etc.
        Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
        X