Is it possible to export all products from Actinic EPOS to import to v10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to export all my products from Actinic EPOS v3.10, so that I can import the lot into Actinic v10?

We are a shop, and we primarily sell to visiting customers. We use Actinic EPOS to manage our stock and we have our entire range for sale online using Actinic V10.

What I am trying to achieve is as follows:

New products are added to the EPOS system pretty much weekly; but they don’t always get added to v10 at the same time.

Also, with existing products, new incoming stock may have a different barcode to that held in EPOS. Again, the EPOS gets updated but v10 is often overlooked.

I require some foolproof means adding the products to v10 that currently only exist in EPOS, and updating the barcodes in v10 with those that exist in EPOS.

Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The advice that i was given from Actinic is that all new products should be entered in V10 and then transferred to EPOS.

For some unexplainable strange reason , you cannot transfer products from EPOS to V10.

IMHO Actinic have no idea how business'es who use both EC V10/9 and EPOS actually operate on a daily basis. The whole EC / EPOS / SAGE link really need a complete overhaul.

Comment

Hello,

It is possible to export product data from EPOS into EC.

Within EPOS please do the following:

Data\Select Products to Export to EC\Export Product Data to Actinic Ecommerce\Import the file through EC.

Thanks,

Andy.

Comment

Working...
      X