Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo on invoice

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to add a logo to the A4 invoice?

Thanks for all your help.

Claire

There are several community members who can help you with this, for a fee. Duncan Rounding and Jan Strassen for starters.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks but look I've now looked at the FAQs - it should be as simple as putting a file called Logo.jpg in the c:/Checkout directory.

Comment

That's true for EPOS. Did you place your logo in the Checkout directory and try it?

Comment

Yes - its just EPOS I'm using.

I did put the file in the directory - but unfortunately nothing happended.

Comment

I'm not an expert with EPOS. The only thing I can think of is to check that the file type and sizes are correct. Hopefully someone else will be along later that knows EPOS better.

Comment

Thanks Duncan.

The FAQs specify roughly 20kb in size but not specific dimensions, so I think I'll have a play around with the dimensions.

Comment

apols - didn't spot this was an EPOS thread
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Turns out it's not possible to put a logo on the A4 invoice. Actinic have now removed that question from the FAQs.

What a shame - such a simple thing could make our invoices look so much more professional

Comment

What I have been doing is pre-printing the blank invoice with logo and anything else I need on the colour laser printer then we put the sheets in a cheap mono laser printer and let epos print on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X