Show savings on receipt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show savings on receipt?

A long shot but is it possible to show the savings on the customers receipt. If a product has a Region 1 price and we put a Promo price or is on a promotion is there any possible way we can show the saving on the bottom of the receipt. I.e. you saved £xx.xx
    Not holding out much hope but fingers crossed, would be a good sales tool.

Any ideas on this??

Comment

If I was you I would email Actinic support, I tried to get an answer here and got no replies, I emailed support and had an answer in 5 hours.

Just send an email with your query to epossupport@actinic.co.uk

But when you get the answer post it here as it would help other users.

Comment

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Comment

i sent an email to Actinic support on 9th Feb 2012, they must be really busy as I havent received a reply yet!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fireworkstore View Post
            A long shot but is it possible to show the savings on the customers receipt. If a product has a Region 1 price and we put a Promo price or is on a promotion is there any possible way we can show the saving on the bottom of the receipt. I.e. you saved £xx.xx
            Not holding out much hope but fingers crossed, would be a good sales tool.
            It requires modification to the Perl scripts to calculate the difference between original value and current value to show the saving. Not the easiest modification to make.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
            SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
            Custom Packages

Comment

Finally got a reply on 2nd July
              "I am afraid , you can't make any changes to the reciepts in EPOS. You could manually enter it, as a "Line note" if you wish."

I think they're emissing a HUGE selling feature for retailers, customers LOVE to see how much they've saved.

Might be worth a custom "fix" if it's possible.

Comment

Working...
              X