Import Product Data means prices don't print on barcodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Product Data means prices don't print on barcodes

I phoned up support about this a while ago and was told "that's a bug, don't think we can do anything about that" and I was quite disappointed.

But that was nearly a year now and I am surprised there's no mention of it if it truly is a bug.

basically if I add a product manually, the barcode printing works fine, barcode prints and so does it's retail price.

If I add a number of products, via a CSV, in the "Import PRoduct Data" feature, then the barcode prints a barcode without a price.

As I said when I spoke to support he recreated this scenario and found the same thing.

Is there a way round this? I wondered if an export and import of the whole database could work but I cannot do this every time I import a delivery.

ta

Hi Nathan,

With regards to this bug you are suffering from (Bug reference: EPOS-633), the good news is this bug is planned to be fixed in the next release of Actinic EPOS, "EPOS 3.13".

We cannot give a specific release date for the next release of EPOS yet.

I hope this helps.

Paul
    Paul Murphy
    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Import via CSV, Barcode missing Prices

Hi
      To fix this until the new release:
      Messing around with the Data bases can cause untold damage. Therefore always back up the DB either with a copy or a backup so you can restore it, should things go wrong, using a USB stick or another location on the hard drive

When EPOS is Closed.
      Open the DB called "Data" open the Table "tblProduct_barcode"
      Look in the Column is is Headed as "Ticket",
      Imported data is set to "no", when it should be yes.
      Find the items manualy or use find and replace (only on this column) to rename "no" to "yes". save the change and then close the entire DB

You can now print tickets with prices.

Hope that helps. We have been doing this for a few years now as we have the same problem

Comment

Working...
      X