Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Bug in Ecommerce to epos

Ive noticed this a few times.

When a customer cancels an order in Ecommerce, I cancel the product, but the shipping charge still shows so I created a shipping options (visible to offline orders only) of order cancelled with a flat fee of £0. I apply this and the order automaticially moves itself into the completed tab.

However when import all orders into EPOS the order imports with the product listed as 0 plus another line containing the original shipping charge.

Wondering if its me or a bug!

Tara

Hello Tara

We will check this our end and post back.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

A work around might be to make sure your usual shipping table has a zero charge option in it.

I don't know how you you have your shipping tables set up but if, for example, you were using by value then you could have a line for 'up to' £0.00 = £0.00 which I already do in my tables.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hello Tara

Can you send me a link to download your latest site snapshot (to krcsupport [at] sellerdeck dot co dot uk), it will be helpful to investigate our end. Also, the version of EPOS that you are on.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

In the shipping and handling tab on ecommerce (we're using v.11 and Epos 3.12), where it says calculated, we change this to £0.00 and click update order shipping... does the trick for us unless I've misunderstood your post.

Comment

Working...
          X