Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales Screen does not access the correct rpoduct files

Hi

We have a multi user version of EPOS and the additional tills have been set up to connect to the database files on the server.

From any of the additional tills we can go to the "Product File" and all of our products are visible.

If I go into the Sales screen and type a part code or scan a barcode we get an error "Barcode Not Valid" and the red screen appears.

If we hit F6 for theproduct list within the sales screen all we get is the default Cash Sale option that is in the local database when installed.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello Jason and welcome to the community.

Has this bit been working OK so far or has the error been coming up since the first installation? I also suggest getting in touch with our support team so someone can take a closer look at the problem and advise further.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Better understanding now of how this works. Once set up you need to go to the Menu in the sales screen and copy from the server to local machine.

Just surprised me that this sort of step was necessary when the software is already able to access the server DB files.

Comment

Working...
      X