Epos 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epos 2013

I updated tp EPOS 2013 yesterday but I cant find any information relating to the new additions. Especially :
    • Stock control for returned and voided products
    • Full sales data transfer from SellerDeck Ecommerce

I can see the option to either print an OPOS or A4 receiipt but when i press A4 nothing is printed (i go back select an invoice and it does work (The transaction i was using was an imported order from EC and its lovely to see that all the information is now imported but I would prefer if the letters EC were removed, a customer wont know what this is and also that the special instruction for shipping was removed (EC Shipping Line Imported from SellerDeck Ecommerce) again this is not really something a customer needs to see.

Tara

Hi,
    There isn't any documentation for the stock control and data importing that you have referred to. These are functions that run in the background automatically without the need for any user input (obviously when importing orders you have to start that via the data menu, but after that the data is transferred etc for you)

Regarding the A4 printing that didn't work, are you connected to a local or network printer, and is this set as the default windows printer?

Comment

Local default printer, if i select to print an invoice it works but not a receipt.
      Tara

Comment

Working...
      X