Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBay and Tracking Code

Hello,

Does anyone know if the eBay Order Management Extension updates eBay with Tracking Information if it is typed into View Order > Progress > Tracking Code

Or should it be entered in Shipping and Handling using the Tracking Number box.

Or Does it not pass the info to Ebay at all.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Rob

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.GIF
Views:	252
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	554134

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.GIF
Views:	168
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	554135

Anybody have any experience on passing tracking info to eBay?

We have found the eBay interface really great but having listened to staff moan about having to manually put in tracking to eBay I had the pleasure of doing the job myself for a week and I have to agree with them that its a pain in the backside.

Would really appreciate any help even if its to tell me it can't be done from Sellerdeck.

Cheers Rob

Comment

Hi Rob

Unfortunately this can't be done by the extension at the moment, it would have to be added as a new feature in a new release.

I think it's a good shout, I have added it to our wish list and we may look to add it in the future.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thinking out loud here. Is there any scope with Zapier to integrate to Excel, then use SellerDecks integration to update to the SD database?
        Phil Howell
        Director
        Intuition Un Ltd
        www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
        Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
        www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
        www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
        www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Hello,

Has anyone else eBay order management stopped automatically retrieve the orders into Sellerdeck.

So now i can only Click image for larger version

Name:	eBay OM issue.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	554968​retrieve them by selecting the download from last - days section.

If i try from placed since last retrieval it just says downloading from eBay & no orders retrieve example in image attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
          Luke

Comment

Only just read this and gobsmacked no one has responded to you. Just uninstall it and reinstall it, you may need to reauthenticate it as well but this fixes the issue

Comment

Working...
            X