Paypal 'No Token Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal 'No Token Passed

we have made no changes, but find this error message when customers try and pay with pay pal
    our server provider advised us the following which we have not idea how to correct this ?

[Wed Jul 25 10:53:25.492833 2018] [core:error] [pid 46394] [client 87.118.135.129:38106] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: https://www.bagcraft.co.uk/cgi-bin/o...tml%23SID%3d59
    [Wed Jul 25 10:53:25.492878 2018] [core:error] [pid 46394] [client 87.118.135.129:38106] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: https://www.bagcraft.co.uk/cgi-bin/o...tml%23SID%3d59

Previous mentions of 'No Token Passed' suggest that the problem might be solved by checking your server has the right modules installed.

https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...ing-psp-issues

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

hello Mike, thanks, have asked our server people to investigate , will let you know

Comment

I think you can check this in Sellerdeck.

Help > Troubleshooting > Site Analysis > Web Site Analysis

Comment

thanks Mike, yes i checked this, all checked out okay, then I contacted the server host and they said all okay their end, we have made no changes our end, so PAY PAL we await and anser but no luck after 2 days, terrible service really when you have an issue

Comment

still no luck trying to sort this, as the saying goes, GETTING NOWHERE FAST

Comment

I don't really have much of a clue as to what might be causing this.

The only things I can think that might affect this from your side would be:

1. Your .htaccess file might be interfering. You could try removing it while you run a test.

2. There are suggestions on other sites that Security plugins on the server might be inadvertently causing an issue. You could see if your host can offer any light on what might have changed and whether they can be disabled for testing.

Comment

thanks Mike, how do you remove the .htacess file ? does have to go back once removed ?

tried the server people not too helpful

Comment

If you have a .htaccess file on your server you'll be able to see it if you ftp into your server.

The easiest way to disable it is to rename it to htaccess.txt (or whatever you fancy) as it will only function when it's called .htaccess

So after testing all you have do do is rename it back to .htaccess and you're back where you started.

If in doubt, my best advice is not to mess with technical stuff you don't understand. An alternative approach is consider some other hosting that is known to work with sellerdeck, I think it's host-it that quite a few people use now.

Mike

Comment

thanks Mike, I moved over to siteground in May and everything did work fine, thanks again

Comment

The problem you have is that what worked before isn't working now. It could be something changed at Paypal or it could be something changed on your server.

Given that there's not a lot of noise from other paypal users then I suspect the chances are its your server that's causing the problem and given that the hosting people aren't being too helpful then my thinking is that it's going to be hard to identify and fix the problem. An easy test is to get your site running on another host and if it's OK on there then you know where the problem is (and vice versa).

Comment

yes, Mike, what you say does make perfect sense, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by bagcraft View Post
                          thanks Mike, I moved over to siteground in May and everything did work fine, thanks again
                          Hi Bagcraft. Did you resolve this problem and continue using Siteground? I am considering moving a Sellerdeck website to them - just wondering if it is working for you now.

Comment

hi, no unfortunately, I gave up in the end. I tried so hard, with Pay Pal directly, and on this forum. Maybe Sellerdeck could have helped but I dont have any support contract because for how much my site pulls in, its not worth it for me.

Comment

Okay thanks. I can't find anything else online about Sellerdeck being hosted on Siteground. They're very good for Wordpress websites (in my experience) though!

Comment

Working...
                              X