Pagination Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagination Issues

When i apply the newly implemented pagination settings on an existing product section, it either A; Does not work at all, or B; it works, but for some unknown reason i am getting 2 of the 'pages' sections at the top. for example;

'Pages 1|2|3 > >> Pages 1|2|3> >>'

it also does this when i change the 'use full page in pagination' to either true or false (the one that enables the 'view all products' setting; very bad wording can i just say!!)

Any tips for how this works? obviously the software only just got released, so there are gonna be bugs etc. I did notice that in one instance the actinic block for 'section pagination' appeared twice but i can't replicate this as of yet.
    Need Barcode Scanners or Barcode Label Printers?
    Handheld or vehicle mount computers?
    Visit OnlyRugged - Part of the Renovotec Group.

Hello Nicola

Was this a fresh v12 site or an upgraded one?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Pagination links

I had this problem and simply changed the main product area in Layout > Section > Main Product Layout to "Section Page Body".

Originally posted by Renovotec View Post
      When i apply the newly implemented pagination settings on an existing product section, it either A; Does not work at all, or B; it works, but for some unknown reason i am getting 2 of the 'pages' sections at the top. for example;

'Pages 1|2|3 > >> Pages 1|2|3> >>'

it also does this when i change the 'use full page in pagination' to either true or false (the one that enables the 'view all products' setting; very bad wording can i just say!!)

Any tips for how this works? obviously the software only just got released, so there are gonna be bugs etc. I did notice that in one instance the actinic block for 'section pagination' appeared twice but i can't replicate this as of yet.

Comment

I too am having a problem with Pagination...

Seems it only works if you have no Sub-Sections.

We keep all our SPP sections in the same Sub-Section that we keep our 'Duplicate' products.

We have diasbled the display of 'Sub-Sections' on these pages and just show Duplicates so that user can Add directly to basket instead of having to drill down to the main product page.

We keep the main product pages at this level to enable easy stock location/stock control.

Any way round this?
        Bill

HTML Code:
        <a href="www.spicesofindia.co.uk">www.spicesofindia.co.uk</a>

Comment

The recent upgrade fixed this issue I believe
          The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

The recent upgrade fixed this issue I believe
            That is correct. There is now a setting which allows toggling the display of sub-sections in paginated lists. I suggest upgrading to the latest release available to download here

Regards
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X