This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck 2013 (v12.0.1) Production Release

We are pleased to announce the release of SellerDeck 2013 (v12.0.1). This release fixes several problems in the initial production release, and adds several small feature enhancements.

The release is downloadable from http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...013-uk-version

Please see the download page for the Release Notes and for help with implementing the feature improvements.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Bruce,

When I go to install SellerDeck 2013 v12.0.1 it asks me to first close ...Actinic v11\Catalog.exe.
    Is there a reason for this and will it overwrite any v11 files?

I'm concerned that the install may affect my sites in v11.0.3.

Comment

Hello Duncan

Could you let us know if v11 was open in the background by any chance while installing SD 2013?

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Yes it was - my concern is why v11 and will it affect the v11 installation?

Comment

For anyone who's made script changes, the only Perl and JavaScripts to have changed since 12.0.0.MNGA are:

ACTINIC.pm
          actinicsearch.js
          Ajax.pl
          dynamic.js
          PerScript.pl
          SearchScript.pl
          SiteExplorer.pl

Most script changes are only a few lines, except ActinicSearch.js and SearchScript.pl where the changes are massive.

In addition, I've checked some Product Layouts and they don't seem to have changed since 12.0.0.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

For as long as I can remember the installer has asked you to close any running versions of the software. I've just tried it with the v11 installer and v10 running, to make sure my memory was not playing tricks, and the same thing happens.

I'm not sure of the technical reason, but it won't affect your v11 installation.
            Bruce Townsend

Comment

Thanks Bruce - just thought I'd check as I can't recall seeing that before.

Comment

np, better safe than sorry
                Bruce Townsend

Comment

Working...
                X