Hide zero prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide zero prices

It would appear that "zero" prices are now being displayed where they were hidden by default in Actinic until you gave a product value higher than zero.

Is it possible to hide the price display if the unit price is set to "zero"?
    thanks

Greg

Hello Greg

When you say zero prices, is it just the place holder, for eg : Total Price: <price here> or actually - £0.00 ?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika,

I was thinking of testing for a price value of 0.00 as this was the condition that conveniently turned off pricing display in Actinic.

I now realise that I just need to turn off all pricing info for selected products so a custom UI checkbox approach for products would be a better solution.
      thanks

Greg

Comment

Hi Greg

I am assuming you are using v12.0.0 of SD 2013. If yes, I would encourage you to upgrade to the latest release available here which now has a variable for overriding static price if dynamic price is enabled. With this variable set to True, a product with Zero price would not display any placeholder or error as it did earlier.
        This release comes with few other bug fixes and enhancements as well. (Release notes can be found on the same page mentioned above). Hope this helps.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Having the same trouble with our abrasives page
          http://www.flooringsales.co.uk/acatalog/Belts.html
          The zero price was hidden until we upgraded, we have the most recent version and the "OverrideStaticPrice" variable is set to true, any idea what might be causing that?

- Suzy
          Flooring Sales Ltd
          Flooring Sales Ltd - Wood and Laminate Flooring Company
          Hadlow Flooring
          Herga Flooring

Comment

Hello Suzy

I am unable to get a zero price here with Recalculate Prices Dynamically enabled and disabled. Could you run this past support so they can take a look at the site for you?

Regards
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Same here

I also have the same issue. The problem seems to be that the Price: £0.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%) seems to show regardless. This is the case for all products if associated products are used for pricing. This then results in all the webstores products displaying £0.00 until a product option is selected in the product page itself.

It ideally needs the ability to pick up from component pricing the lowest price in that option, and display this as a starter price, and possibly displaying 'from £x.xx' otherwise it means going through the entire websites products and changing the price field from £0.00 to its lowest price without options. Any changes to the component prices in the future would also mean then going in and manually changing these again, which is not practical (Im thinking VAT changes etc)

Comment

Morning John

I tried this here to replicate the issue - using Associated product pricing and 0.00 for the product price; I find that the zero price appears if I have "Include (Please select) in Attribute Choice List" enabled, i.e, a default choice with zero price appearing first in the choice list.
                If a 'priced' option is selected by default or appears first in the list, then that price is picked up automatically by the product, replacing the 0.00.
                I'll let the team know about this, meanwhile would the above work-around help if indeed you have a default choice set up in your options list?

Regards
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Prices show as zero

Hi,
                  the problem is with teh website displaying £0.00 before the choice is made. PLease see attachments

Thanks

John
                  Attached Files

Comment

I asked SellerDeck Support a few days ago, I assume it is the same issue, I was told: "the price being £0.00 is a bug, and is due to be fixed in version 12.0.2. It is currently going through Quality Assurance now." "The Bug reference is: SD-1627".
                    Peblaco

Comment

Hi, is there an update for this yet or a workaroundIf not when is the 12.0.2 that Louise mentions being released?

Thanks

Comment

Hello again John

Apologies for the trouble due to this issue . No workaround though I am afraid, re the maintenance release Bruce posted a reply here

Regards
                        Krithika Chandrasekar
                        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X