Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing quantity box

Dear all,

I have a missing quantity box on one of my products, which is strange as all the products are laid out the same way. If anyone has time to look and hopefully see whats gone wrong I would greatly appreciate it:

http://www.stageprint.co.uk/acatalog...s-A5-Size.html

The product in question is the second one down, a5 standard booklets.
    It might be a bug, as ive noticed the permutation drop downs move about on the page sometimes.

Thanks,

Michael
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Its now happened to another product, really hope its not a bug.

http://www.stageprint.co.uk/acatalog...d-Posters.html

Michael
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

This now appears to be a bug, as I have just carried out the following test:

Copied and pasted a product with a working quantity box, checked it and it was fine. Then made an alteration to the text description and the quantity box dissapeared. I then put the text back as it was and the quantity box does not re-appear.

I have emailed support now, but if anyone can confirm that my test has prooved a bug then please let me know. I think its pretty conclusive but im happy to be corrected.

Im running the latest release of the software.

Thanks,

Michael

edit: just tried it with another product and the same thing happens.
      edit no 2: If i touch anything the quantity box goes missing, so much for working on my site today
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Is anyone else having similar problems ?

Thanks,

Michael
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

The quantity box is on some of the products, there are no add to cart / basket buttons though is that intended?.
          Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise,

It is intended that there are no add to cart / basket buttons. Im using the site as a price list only at the moment.

I think the 'parts' that are moving about are browser related, its different between ie and ffox. I could edit all the tags but wll leave it for now.

The quantity box issue is major for me at the moment as I cannot touch anything, anywhere in the software without boxes dissapearing. Support are now on to this and im praying for a reply today. It wouldnt be so bad if it hadnt affected my most popular product, a5 booklets, but it has. Its definitely a bug.

Thanks for your reply
            Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

I have same problem

I am working on a fresh 2013 site, and have imported my catalog (products) from existing V11 site. I am having lots of problems. One is that the quantity box is missing from the single product pages; it says Quantity 1, no box. I have my settings set to enter quantity on product page, and I do not have limit to 1 ticked. Any ideas - is this a bug? If so, a major one.

Sarah

Comment

Can you change the "1" by typing over it?

If so that would indicate some sort of CSS problem where the entry field has had all style removed.
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Can change, no box

Thanks for getting back so quickly, Norman. Yes, I can change the quantity. I am also missing the box around the drop-down list of options.

Sarah

Comment

I am using - -

I am using Freshman, Image on Left Text Wrapped Round (out of the box) and the stylesheet has:

.quantity-box {
                    padding-bottom: 5px;
                    }

.quantity-box input {
                    font-size: <actinic:variable name="StandardFontSize" />;
                    width: 30px;
                    border: 1px solid <actinic:variable name="Palette3" />;
                    margin-left: 5px;

Sarah

Comment

There is a bug with the quantity box in 12.0.1 which can affected upgraded layouts. May not be the issue in your case as you said you are using it out of the box.
                      Peblaco

Comment

Cannot find missing /&gt;

I am using the layout that came with V2013, untouched. I cannot find a line that has /> missing in the Layout, regarding quantity box. It is also odd that the box is missing around the drop-down list.

Sarah

Comment

The CSS you quoted points to the probable issue. Go to Design Themes Advanced Colour scheme, if Palette Color 3 is ffffff (white) that will be the issue, set a colour instead. Check colours are readable.
                          Peblaco

Comment

Sorted!

Thank you very much. Sorted very quickly. Changed Palette 3 to Palette 2 for the boxes and as by magic they appear! I just didn't think of the obvious. Phew!

Sarah

Comment

They are very different

My Palette 3 is a very pale shade, used for the background left and right of the page - it was the background that came with the theme choice, but I changed the shades.

My Palette 2 is a dark blue and therefore suitable for the boxes that need to be visible. I have changed the boxes to Palette 2 in the stylesheet, only for the boxes. I have checked through thoroughly to make sure everything is clearly visible. However, your advice is good for others.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X