Go on Jan, you had better own up
    Hugh Gibson
    CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

We are all waiting, after all.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Nothing to sinister - just that some of the old color scheme names were named after the developers children - bet you can't see them all - remember that the old international dev team had developers from all over the world - at least seven different countries.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm hoping that's the Colour Themes (Carabas, Diego, Joy, Lily) etc and not the Design Themes,
          otherwise someone had some imagination issues naming children, "Clean Theme 01 ....... Clean Theme 14" - they'd need some assistance on birth control too!
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
          Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
          SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

lol, good point - too much Sangria at lunch for me perhaps - you got three of them.
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by fergusw View Post
              I'm hoping that's the Colour Themes (Carabas, Diego, Joy, Lily) etc and not the Design Themes,
              otherwise someone had some imagination issues naming children, "Clean Theme 01 ....... Clean Theme 14" - they'd need some assistance on birth control too!
              I was thinkling the same: hotshot, best seller, hyper

Comment

Working...
              X