Disappearing prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing prices

I have recently started using Sellardeck 2013. I am still using the trial because I cannot decide whether to buy the business or catalogue version although it will be one of the other because I have already starting using it on my live website.

However after putting the site live I have a strange problem with prices. On some products the price will appear in black and then change to blue (see the first product on the page listed below. On some the price will not appear at all - although when you buy the item it has a price.

I think the two are related and I think it is something to do with dynamic prices and products with choices, but I cannot work it out. Unfortunately this does not show up until the website is uploaded because every thing previews correctly. Any ideas?

Oops. Here is the link:

http://www.dvc.uk.com/acatalog/GRASS_VALLEY_OFFERS.html

The top product, Vistitle 2, shows the price changing while the EDIUS/Spark bundle at the bottom has no price.

Comment

It looks to me like a simple css problem.

You're styling the price as H3 but your h3.product_price doesn't specify the colour so it's picking it up from your .content-area td h3 which does.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X