Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add This code

Hello
    I am aware that this subject has been covered a bit but I cannot get my head around this as I use Sellerdeck in its most basic form and have no knowlege of coding.
    The info from Add This says put the code between the <body> <body> tags, where are these?
    I am sure there are some of you out there who could put together a quick video screen shot for us amatures out here who do not understand the gargon.
    I do not have the site live as I am transfering all product to a new layout so cannot point you to what I am doing.
    Hope someone can help.
    Thanks
    Stephen

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style ">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_like" fb:like:layout="button_count"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_pinterest_pinit"></a>
    <a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript">var addthis_config = {"data_track_addressbar":true};</script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-4ffc59d140e4859c"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Button END -->
    GDFB Recreating History

It depends which layout you are using and where you want the code to appear. Also make sure you add this fix: I have added an 'AddThis' bookmark button and now the software runs slowly
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi Louise
      I am using the Venture layout if that is what you mean, but I cannot see the relationship between the code and where I want the share buttons to appear. Basically I am setting up for SPP and want the share buttons on every product. If this is not easy I will need to pay a techie to do it for me.I do not want to take up too much of your time.

Thanks
      stephen
      GDFB Recreating History

Comment

The Venture layout is an overall layout. For product pages you could try placing it in the Design Library Product Page Body layout or in a product layout.
        Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise I think I can work with this info.
          GDFB Recreating History

Comment

Working...
          X