Site / Checkout problems since upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site / Checkout problems since upgrading

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a few problems I've been having since upgrading.

I recently have taken over working on the web side of my Mother's florist business which has slowly become outdated, which I plan on rebuilding in the latest version.

The site was built and running on V7 when I started and has just been upgraded through to 2013 by a member of the SellerDeck team. The upgrade created some simple design and layout problems which were easily fixed but I was then told that customers were unable to go through to the checkout and buy anything.

On the website when clicking to checkout now in the checkout page it directs to a 404 'not found' with the message.

'The requested URL /cgi-bin/<Actinic:CHECKOUTURL />&ACTINIC_REFERRER=http://www.bluebellflora.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

In the program two errors come up in each page/section of the site, if anyone knows what could have changed through the upgrades to cause the problems and any possible solution that would be great.

1) Error in condition (The IsSharedSSLForTestOnly' variable has been placed in within the 'Act Primary (Upgraded) layout, but it won't work there.

2) A javascript error has been found (Syntax Error)

Thanks!

I'm experiencing this problem this morning, but I have made NO changes to the website

Permissions all seem OK, so I'm wondering has something happened with perl?

The wizard can't find my path to perl, which was working yesterday and unchanged

Comment

Web > Refresh Website has cured me BTW

Comment

I started afresh

Russell - My website had started with Actinic V7 in 2004 and been upgraded with every upgrade since. I decided with the upgrade to Sellerdeck 2013 from V11 to start afresh, not bringing in a snapshot as I had done previously, but starting out-of-the-box with a new design, copy pasting some text etc from V11 to 2013, such as my instructions in the cart and Checkout, and then importing the shop data & shipping tables from V11 to 2013 (not got this far yet as still an early work in progress), and near to the time importing orders and customer registrations. On balance, I think that I am doing the right thing, I think.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X