Second Menu Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Menu Bar

I am looking to add a second menu bar in below the mega menu, I want to put in quick links to buying guides, information about finding our stores etc so they are more accessible for our customers. How would I go about implementing this? Cheers Ben

Hi Ben,
    There are a couple of ways I would do this. If you are administrating the site then create a new navigation area underneath the Mega Menu and hard code the page names and links.

If you are creating this for a client to run then you may want to look into creating a new Variable Group within the library called 'Sub Navigation Area' Within here then create new link variables for the Links and Page Names. Make sure that the variable can be found at 'Site' and 'Section' then this would give you global control as well as an option to overwrite the links and names within section/subsections.

Then enter these variables into your new sub navigation area.

As an extra option you could apply Block If statements around the Variable Link to state that if no name has been entered into the text field then don's display it.

Hope this helps.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Comment

Thanks. I have actually ended up just adding a bit of coding into the head area so I have rollover images that look like a menu bar. They are just to information pages and gives me full customisation of how they work so all sorted now!

Comment

Working...
      X