synchronization S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

synchronization S

Back in June 2012 I posted the following in the SellerDeck v11.0.3 Beta Release thread:

"If a customer abandons an order (or hasn't completed an order) before the next synchronization, the "One or more orders did not have their Payment Service Provider, etc" dialogue pops up. This seems to halt the synchronization process until the 'OK' button is pressed.

If this happens at 1800 on Friday, none of the customer accounts or order downloads will happen (in our case) until Monday morning."
    and Bruce Townsend posted the following reply:

"Unfortunately I don't know a workaround for this. It's on my radar to fix, but I haven't managed to prioritize it yet, sorry."
    It's still not fixed in 12.01 and we still get calls from customers saying that they can't see their orders when the log onto their account.

Any news of a fix in the next release?

We have a couple of options under consideration for this, but unfortunately it won't be resolved in the next maintenance release.

We need to find an alternative way of delivering warnings other than displaying the dialog. We don't want to just to ignore them completely, which would be the quick fix, because in some cases it may not be safe to do so.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

How about giving an option to ignore the warnings within the program?

As it stands now, for us, the flaw is making the sync feature unusable which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
      X