Dynamic pricing not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic pricing not working

For some reason the dynamic pricing has stopped working altogether on this website. It was working fine until I uploaded some changes, but I didn't actually touch any layouts. I have tried adding in an extra </block> at the end of the dynamic prices layout (as one thread suggested) but this didn't seem to work either.

Does anyone know how to fix this at all? It happens on every product page btw.

Link: http://copeseeds.co.uk/shop/Supreme-...s-Seed-l1.html

Thanks.

You are using a combination of www and non-www in your network settings which causes problems such as add to cart empty, filtering errors, dynamic pricing. Also the latest version 12.0.1 includes the fix for the bug with the block tag in the dynamic price layout.
    Peblaco

Comment

Aaahhh!! I see! Thanks for that. I can't beleive (well I can actually) that it was something as simple as www / non-www in there. I've refreshed the site with the updated network settings and redriected all www to non-www in the .htaccess file too and it all seems to be working spot-on once again.

Thanks,
      Tom

Comment

My dynamic pricing works only when it wants to.
        Sometimes it works sometimes it does not.
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Heres a link to my most popular page, it will probably work when you test it but ive tested several times and got no response in the price box

http://www.stageprint.co.uk/acatalog...s-A5-Size.html
          Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Your price is showing £0.00 by default. See: zero prices.
            Peblaco

Comment

Working...
            X