Pagination page numbers twice ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagination page numbers twice ?

Does anyone know why I have navigation page numbers twice at the top of the page. As can be seen here:

http://www.ductstore.co.uk/acatalog/...nce_Items.html

I'm liking the pagination, but, as with all things Sellerdeck, there's always a little quirk to keep you on your toes.

Do you have the SectionPaginationNavigationLinks code twice in the layout, check the layout you are using for Settings and MainArea in the Design Library. Upgraded sites could be using "Section page with section name at top" the new version is "Section Page Body".
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi Bradley

There is an issue reported for this, wherein pagination code gets duplicated in an upgraded site. Could you let me know which version the site is upgraded from?
      Meanwhile Louise has pointed you in the right direction; the workaround for now is to find and delete the second instance of SectionPaginationNavigationLinks in the section layout. I'll add your instance to the report.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Yes, I'm using "Section page with section name at top".

Upgraded from V10

I did make the 'Section Page Body' change yesterday but it threw the whole layout out, so I was hoping for another easier fix.

(This is my pre fiddle reply. Will reply again post fiddle)

Comment

Deleted the offending repetition as you suggested, and all is well. Thank you.

(I won't give you one of those over the top compliments this time Louise, because we both know how much of an utterly brilliant and amazing genius you are)

Comment

Working...
          X