Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if you're wanting to wait and speak to support first now but...

You could install the earlier version of SellerDeck and then import your last snapshot for that version, then update the site.
    Backup well first of course.

Comment

Concerns about going back to 12.0.1

Thanks Duncan. When downloading and installing 12.0.2, a message came up in bold saying that you cannot go back to 12.0.1 after installing 12.0.2 - it is not downgradeable. My other concern is that 12.0.1 is no longer available to download on Sellerdeck. However, I may have saved a download of 12.0.1 on my computer which I could try if Sellerdeck have difficulty solving the issue. My fallback, as you suggest, is that I install a separate 12.0.1, if the registry files will let me do, that and bring a snapshot into it.

Sarah

Comment

You can't go back with the same snapshot but if you were to uninstall 12.0.2 and then install 12.0.1 (if you have a copy - SellerDeck haven't added it to the archive yet) you could then import your old snapshot. Best speak to support first now though first looking at the time.

Comment

Morning Sarah and apologies for the issues your site is facing. You can uninstall 1202 for now as Duncan suggests and install 1201 afresh and bring in your working snapshot till support identifies the problem.
          I will keep track of the issue from my end as well.

Regards
          Krithika Chandrasekar
          SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X