Megamenu Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megamenu Problem

So i recently added the megamenu thing to my website which was great at first. But, i've noticed that it works fine on my home page and then whenever I try it on a different page it doesnt hover properly.

I NEED HELP! The easiest thing to do would probably be to go to the website at dfsfixings.com and try it. use the megamenu on the home page where it works fine and then on every other page it doesnt work properly.

Cheers,
    Michael
    www.dfsfixings.com

What browser (and version) are you testing it with?

Comment

It looks like you've customised the menu, you have no styling in your CSS. You might want to go back to the default code and start again. The checkout bar and links visibility is poor. You have a problem with Google Analytics on your home page see here and here.
      Peblaco

Comment

it seems to not work in internet explorer and chrome (Most recent versions).

This page is a good example:
        http://www.dfsfixings.com/acatalog/W...Clearance.html

if you hover over the sections on the mega menu and then try to hover over to the sections that appear it just disappears.

Comment

yeh thats brilliant i took your advice and started from scratch. Its now removed the gap and working well. Cheers.

Just trying to figure out the other problems now. Thanks for the help people. Who'd be a website designer?

in google chrome it seems like certain links ( E.g. here http://www.dfsfixings.com/acatalog/Makita.html ) you cant click the section links for some reason . Any ideas from you incredibly smart people would be much appreicated.

Comment

For some reason the code doesnt seem to appear on my style sheets. I know the current layout im using is an old v11 layout and therefore wouldnt have it. its the outer layout for silver theme one

Comment

Changing the menu depends on your knowledge of coding. You would need to copy the new layout code for menu and new CSS styles.
              Peblaco

Comment

Cheers for that you dont realise how much youve helped me out. Ive sorted the analytics out as well. its just the checkout layout thats putting up a fight now. And the progress indicator isnt having any of it.

Comment

If you open up a new default site (if you have a multi site licence) and apply the same colour scheme then apply and copy the images from that site.
                  Peblaco

Comment

no, havent got a multi-site liscense unfortunately. Im very close to just deleting it completely but that would just be un-professional

Comment

Working...
                    X