Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than 1 email address

Hi everyone,

A question which I have been meaning to ask with regards to email addresses. Is it possible to have more than 1 email address associated with Sellerdeck? What I mean is that under Settings > Business settings > Company / Contact > you enter your email address for example orders@mydomain.co.uk.

This email address is used as the order email address and also through the contact pages, so if someone sends an email from the website it comes to orders@mydomain.co.uk.

What I would like to do:

Is that possible. I did do a search but "email address" pulls up too many results.

Thanks M
    Mash

Second e-mail address.

You could set up a contact us page with a different email address for customer enquiries.
    If I remember right add a new brochure page (not catalogue-it won't work there), and select contact us as the inner page layout.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

How to you link the new email address to it?

M
      Mash

Comment

Contact Us Page

I have a Contact Us page as a brochure page on our websites, and the Contact Us link upper right is linked to that page (not directly to an email as out of the box). On that page I list the different ways of contacting us. For emails I have, for example: <a href="mailto:support@domain.co.uk">support@domain.co.uk</a>

Sarah

Comment

So you are hard coding the details in.

What about from this page Contact us page, that is link to the details in the business settings.

Can it be redirected to another email address?

Thanks M
          Mash

Comment

I suspect the easiest way to do this would be to mod the form script to hard code the 'send to' / 'from' address.

It should just be a 5 minute job but would need redoing on upgrade.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X