Tabbed product descriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabbed product descriptions

Hi all, just upgraded to 2013 from v10, and getting to know some of the new features.

I want to add tabbed descriptions to my product pages. When I was running v10 this was easy. I simply bought a plugin to do the job, installed it and it worked.

In Sellerdeck 2013 however, its not so simple because you cant place a fragment on a product page if the product page is auto-generated. I know I could create a section for each product, but that would remove the benefit of not having to do this, as offered by the latest 2013 version.

I've seen a couple of plugins that claim to work in 2013, but I'm confused as to how they would work on auto-generated product pages. Can anyone provide any recommendations?

FWIW, this feature really should be standard out of the box.
    Bare Essential - Chilli Fundamentals - ShrinkBands - Dynamo Hair - MatteShop - Caravan Accessory World

I'm not familiar with auto generated pages as I don't use them so I might be missing something.

Why not just have the tabbed description in the product? Why do you need a fragment to do this?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I think you were using my Tabber. It works fine on the automatically created Product Page layouts, where the tabs are created within the usual product description. If upgrading from V10, you'll need an SD 2013 compatible Tabber upgrade. Email for details.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ok thank you very much everyone for your assistance, greatly appreciated.

I'll be in touch Norman as soon as I get a moment, thanks.
        Bare Essential - Chilli Fundamentals - ShrinkBands - Dynamo Hair - MatteShop - Caravan Accessory World

Comment

Working...
        X