Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Not Working

Hi,

Last night I did a 'Publish To Web' of changes I have been making over the last month. But I now have the following problem with the website:

You can place an item in the shopping cart OK. But when you place another item in the shopping cart the first one 'vanishes'. Thus you can not get more than one item in the shopping cart.

With one item in the shopping cart, clicking checkout and you get the message that the shopping cart is empty.

Put an item in the shopping cart and you can see it in the shopping cart. Exit and return to the shopping cart and its empty! Whats going on here?

No SellerDeck support until Monday! But I need a solution as soon as possible - HELP!
    Any one had a similar problem, any ideas for a fix?

I am on SellerDeck 12.02.0.0.0 NGVA

The website is at http://www.trim-it-uk.com

Regards Gordon

PS I have tried importing a saved snapshot but this has not fixed the problem.
    The only changes I have made since it worked OK are delete products, add new products and new sections and change prices. Nothing major!

There is a bug in 12.0.2 which causes this problem. Try the fix on the following link and make sure you also read the instructions in post 2: Modified Perl file for emptying cart problem
    Peblaco

Comment

Working...
    X