Is there a quick way to bulk add 'related products'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a quick way to bulk add 'related products'

I have lots of products on my site build and to add related products to each one individually will take hours and hours, if not days!

Is there a quick way to add these? In an ideal world I would have 4 different sets of related products which I could pick the most relevant set to add to each product without having to go through the process of choosing them every time.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

You can do this but it involves a little database work. If you seatch the forum you should find a past post of mine (and others) that explains how to do it. Sorry can't find the post for you easily on my mobile.

Comment

Thanks Duncan, I've found that and will give it a go.

Comment

Don't forget to backup first - and compact frequently.

Comment

What do you mean by compacting please Duncan?

Comment

Compacting tidies up the database and is something that can be selected in the closing window of SellerDeck. You can also do it manually - In SellerDeck go to Housekeeping - Compact databases.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelsim View Post
              I have lots of products on my site build and to add related products to each one individually will take hours and hours, if not days!

Is there a quick way to add these? In an ideal world I would have 4 different sets of related products which I could pick the most relevant set to add to each product without having to go through the process of choosing them every time.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
              Yes!
              http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53846
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
              X