Purge and refresh error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purge and refresh error

Due to our filters not working as they should as discussed in a previous post I have done a website purge and refresh. Now when you try to use any of the pages controlled by the cgi-bin I get the following error message

Error reading prompt file (-1,25) {}.: Error opening configuration file ../httpdocs/acatalog/prompt.fil. No such file or directory

I have since re-uploaded the site with no errors or warning and still the same thing. The file prompt.fil is not in my site folder with all of the other .fil files but having checked back to older versions of Actinic it is in those site folders.

So I am currently doing another purge and refresh, after having compacting the databases but don’t see what will actually change as it will refresh all of the .fil files from the site folder but surely can not put back a file that is not actually there! Any ideas anyone?

Upload files for SellerDeck 2013 are now under "C:\ProgramData\SellerDeck 2013\Site1" or similar. Check if the prompt.fil is there.
    Peblaco

Comment

It isn't there! Any ideas where it would be?

Comment

Should be generated there in a default site. Since prompt.fil contains design prompts from the Design > Text menu and other menus, you could try forcing generation by changing something such as one of the Design > Text > titles to see if it generates. Other usual fixes - Housekeeping > Compact databases, Web menu > Network Setup > changing the CGI Script ID Number or restoring an older snapshot.
        Peblaco

Comment

Working...
        X