Change is price layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change is price layout

I want to get ride of the message wgicg says (inc VAT at 20% for my prices. So I have commenteded out the
    HTML Code:
    (Including&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName1"/> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1"/>%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"> and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName2"/> at <actinic:variable Name="TaxRate2"/>%</actinic:block>)
    in the Standard Tax Inclusive Price layout.

This appears to have worked for the products, but when this page loads http://www.viteyes.co.uk/supplements...ne-Health.html

Initially it says: Price £11.50 and then it switches to Total Price £11.50 (inc VAT at 20%)

Why, and more importantly, how do I stop this?

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Sorted this one.

1) Settings -> Site Options
    2) Properties
    3) Under 'Product' heading look for 'Recalculate Prices Dynamically'.
    4) Set this to 'False' from the drop down and publish to web via Web -> publish to web

James
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Alternatively if you want to use dynamic prices the layout to adjust is Dynamic Price Layout which can be confusing as there's PHP and block codes so you have to be careful how you edit it.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks

James

Comment

Working...
        X