Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up Click and Collect

Hi

I have set up my first option "standard delivery" that selects the correct rate for my chosen courier by weight and that seems to be working fine.

I now want to add an option for customers to be able to pay online and collect instore "click and collect" this would be zero cost for all products.

Can someone explain how I go about this please?

many thanks in advance

Alan
    www.therhubarbtree.co.uk

Hi Alan

Create a new shipping class titled "Click and Collect" . Right-click and select Properties. Check the option "Free Shipping". This will hide the package cost tables as well and offer zero cost shipping on products when selected during checkout.
    Hope this helps.

Krithika
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately SD doesn't seem to work like that.

I created a new Product Shipping Category in the Shipping and Handling section of Business Settings. There doesn't seem to be a "Shipping Class" so I presume is what you meant.

However, when I right click the only option is "Delete Row"

any suggestions?
      www.therhubarbtree.co.uk

Comment

When you say you have created a Standard Delivery option, I presume this is in the Shipping and Handling | Zone/Class tab? If yes, you would need to create the free shipping class in the same place. Shipping class refers to the classes (for eg, First Class packet, Second Class Packet) one can create for a Shipping Zone such as UK, US and so on.

For each shipping class, we need to set up the package cost in the table provided, based on Weight, quantity, etc.
        For your requirement, as mentioned in my post, you will need to right click on your shipping zone and select Add class | New Class. Call it Click and Collect. Then right click on the shipping class and select Properties. In this dialog, check the option Free Shipping.
        I have attached an image as well.

Regards
        Attached Files
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks , I was in the wrong tab
          www.therhubarbtree.co.uk

Comment

Working...